City Cut provides weed control with no projections.
The new CITY CUT cutting head, which is particularly suited to the maintenance of urban spaces and weeding without pesticides or projections, completes the range of cutting heads compatible with the EXCELION 2000. In fact, the counter-rotation technology (exclusive to PELLENC) avoids projections (plant, gravel, stones, etc.) caused by conventional cutting heads and their consequences, such as broken windshields and windows, etc.
- No dangerous projections when doing weeding working in urban settings
- High productivity
- Perfect finishing on curbs, around trees and along fences
- Unique counter-rotation technology
- High cutting capacity
- Fewer consumables, easy blade maintenance
- Does not damage the urban infrastructure
- Quick change head
- Steel bell resists abrasions on asphalt
- Does not hurt the plants
- No plastic wire waste
- Meets the “Zero Phyto” charter for alternative weed removal in urban areas
|Weight – Kg
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades. – rpm – Eco mode
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades. – rpm – Standard mode
|Cutting diameter – Ø
|Noise level (LWA )* – dB(A)
Roll Cut and Tap Cut accessories
Dual blade kit
Grease tube for the bell-crank
Protective storage bag for the cutting heads
*Specifications are correct at time of print and are subject to change without notice.