Etesia Attila AH75 the solution to excessive first cuts
With the impending difficulty some green space professionals will soon be experiencing from a delayed first cut, many are turning to the Etesia Attila AH75 brushcutter as a solution.
The Etesia Attila AH75 brushcutter offers ride-on performance in a pedestrian machine and has been designed to work in the toughest of conditions. This powerful workhorse effectively deals with clearing vegetation from a wide variety of sites – long grass, weeds, bracken and brambles on woodland paths or orchards. Ease of operation and manoeuvrability ensure total efficiency and high output.
At a time when many will be facing excessive first cuts, green space professionals – particularly those working for local authorities and landscape contractors, will find the Etesia Attila AH75 a cost-effective solution. At just £3,200 plus VAT, this reliable and powerful machine has been proven to outperform many of its counterparts at a fraction of the price.
The Attila AH75 is powered by the Honda GXV 390 engine and fitted with a T3 transmission combining differential lock and front wheel locking system with a simple height of cut adjustment from the new handle bar design which allows movement into offset for use on slopes.
- Heavy-duty brush cutting (up to Ø30)
- Mowing on the most difficult slopes (up to 20°) thanks to the hydraulic transmission with a differential lock
- Two idlers that can be locked without a tool for improved stability on slopes
- Possibility to fit two wider rear wheels as an option
- Cutting height adjustment with three positions from the new handle bar design
- Handle offset control from the operating position with three working positions and one transport position
- High manoeuvrability thanks to the hydraulic transmission – three forward speeds and one reverse speed
- Differential lock can be engaged without interrupting movement
- All operating controls are available from the operating position for convenience and safety
- Central handle bar that allows easier access to low controls (parking brake, forward transmission bypass, engine starter), with full protection for cables
- Parking brake for safe immobilisation
- Anti-vibration rubber handles
- Machine can be moved into vertical position to gain access to the cutter blade for maintenance and cleaning
- Maintenance-free hydrostatic transmission with forced-air cooling, integrated expansion vessel
- Flail blades: reversible, protect the blade transmission system, low maintenance costs
- Rugged and reliable engine: Engine crank shaft mounted on bearings.
A full two-year commercial warranty comes as standard.